In this video we found on YouTube we are given a look inside the Colombian cocaine drug cartels that sprung up after the fall of notorious drug lord Pablo Escobar. The main focus of this video happens to be the method of using mules to smuggle cocaine into the United States. These aren’t your average mules, these are human mules.
The main focus of law enforcement is to stop cocaine before it reaches American shores.
Items of Interest From Cocaine Wars
- Every year Colombia exports over 450 tons of cocaine that is most likely heading for the United States and Europe.
- The minimum street value of the cocaine exported from Colombia every is at least 67,000,000,000.00.
- Cocaine traffickers smuggle the drug into the United States by submarine, cargo ship, speedboat, human ingestion, and using aircraft.
- Federal DEA agents often assist Colombian law enforcement officers in their efforts to get control of the drug problem.
- Using human mules to aide in the import of cocaine to America is becoming more and more popular with drug cartels.
- Colombian airports usually have full teams of specialized drug officers who are constantly on the lookout for cocaine mules.
- Among the drug mules, there is a tradition of carrying Holy medallions in the same bag as the contraband. The idea is that God will keep them from being arrested for trafficking cocaine.
- Beautiful Colombian women will sometimes convince their male counterparts, usually tourists, to attempt to smuggle cocaine into the U.S.
- Cocaine is normally found hidden within shoes, electronics, children’s books, toiletry items, and a number of other ingenious methods used to import cocaine into the United States.
- Cocaine and Heroin can be liquified which gives drug traffickers more options when it comes to packaging the controlled substance for transport.
Top Galveston Lawyer For Fighting Cocaine Cases
If you or a loved have been the subject of arrest in connection with cocaine, contact Galveston narcotics litigation defense attorney by calling 409-765-5614 to schedule a meeting to review the details of your case.
Whether you were arrested for the possession of a small amount of cocaine, or for trafficking in large quantities of the drug, you’re looking at a serious felony charge which is more than enough reason for you to take advantage of the free consultation time we offer to our clients to give them a good idea of how we can help them fight their case.
We Fight Federal Drug Conspiracy Allegations
If you’ve been indicted by the United States of America for a federal drug conspiracy, Galveston drug crimes attorney Tad Nelson has the experience and certifications needed to represent you in the court of law as well as the skill to put up a strong defense on your behalf. Contact us for more information.
Regardless of your guilt or innocence, you’ll need experienced legal representation.